As qualified Accountants and registered BAS Agents, we can help with your finances and let you you to concentrate on your business. The areas that you may find useful include:-
Check The Foundations
The right foundations are critical for your business systems to work properly. During this stage we:-
- understand how your business works and what you need from your business systems
- work out what needs to be done and the relative priorities set up or review your chart of accounts, customers, suppliers, etc.
- link tax codes, etc
- review procedures and suggest ways to save time or reduce the risk of errors
- prepare or review documentation for procedures, systems, etc.
- train staff to ensure that they know what needs to be done and how to do it
With our experience in setting up scores of accounting systems for a wide range of businesses we can help you ensure that these elements are working properly.
Every business is different, so we work with you to provide the right range of services for your business. These services can include:-
- taking advantage of Cloud Accounting if this is suitable for your business
- recording payments from customers
- entering bills
- paying and/or recording payment of bills and pays
- recording payments made by cash, cheque, credit card, Bpay, etc.
- reconciling bank, credit cards, etc.
- entering end of month journals, reconciliation, etc.
- preparing Activity Statements and returns for Superannuation, Workcover, Payroll Tax, etc.
Please note that we do not provide tax, compliance or specialised advice – we can liaise with your other advisors to assist with these tasks.
Cloud accounting offers the potential for substantial time savings in this area – we can help you achieve these benefits if this suits your business.
Once the foundations are sound and the day to day tasks are under control, we can help you to understand the numbers behind your business.
These numbers will tell a story and can unlock secrets about your business.
You are then in a position to use the numbers to plan for the future and improve your business.