Talk to a Xero specialist about saving time and improving your bottom line.
We are a small business that helps other business owners to get their accounting and business systems working properly.
Having run a small business providing these services for over 20 years, we know first hand both the stresses and rewards that come with running a small business and have been involved in resolving all sorts of issues experienced by our clients.
In this time we have seen a revolution in technology and in the amazing benefits available from using modern accounting systems designed for small businesses.
Registered BAS Agents
As qualified Accountants and registered BAS Agents, we have the qualifications and experience to:-
- set up and run your accounting and payroll systems,
- handle a range of compliance / reporting matters,
- analyse your financial figures and
- help you meet your financial and lifestyle goals.
After 15 years as an MYOB Professional Partner we were attracted by Xero’s fresh approach and have been a Xero Partner since 2012.
Because we prefer to specialise in one major product rather than attempt to support multiple products, we now mainly offer services based on Xero and applications that talk to Xero.
We are pleased that Xero has more than met our expectations and has grown to over 1,000,000 paid subscriptions in Australia alone.
Our services are tailored to meet the needs of each client and include:-
- A health check of your business and financial systems and suggesting how they could be improved to make life easier for you
- Setting up Xero, converting from another system and staff training as needed
- Day-to-day bookkeeping including:-
- Processing sales invoices and bills
- Reconciling the bank account(s)
- Processing pays
- End of month / quarter / year reconciliations to make sure that everything is correct and up to date
- Prepare and lodge Activity Statements and other returns as needed
- Review your profitability and cash flows with you and suggest improvements as needed
Every client’s needs are unique, so we provide a custom recommendation for each client.
Whenever possible, this will be a fixed fee for an agreed range of services where payment is often spread over several instalments. This gives you peace of mind knowing that you will not receive unpleasant surprises.
If initially we are unable to determine the scope of a project, we will provide a quote based on hourly fees until we are in a position to recommend a fixed fee arrangement.
We are located at Henley Beach in South Australia and support most of our clients’ needs via telephone and the internet
Screen sharing software allows us to provide effective training and support services while viewing the same data and minimising travel time and costs.
To find out how we may be able to assist your business, please contact by telephone or email:-